Analyst Consultant, Server & DC Service
Let’s Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our Analyst Consultant role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for and experienced IT Server & DC Professional to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Bulldog Skincare for Men… just to name a few!).
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
You will be reporting to Server & DC Service Team Leader, and you’ll be responsible for administering and maintain the organization’s information systems servers to ensure that they function reliably and in accordance with user needs.
You will Install and configure complex information systems and associated hardware in accordance with technical specifications. You will have the ability to communicate with system users and efficiently investigate, trouble-shoot, and resolve system problems. When necessary, escalate system problems to more senior staff.
If there’s one thing, you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse, and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get up to:
• Manage production and pre-production technology systems in a hybrid Azure cloud/datacenter environment
• Automate building systems and deploying environments.
• Create additional automation by scripting repetitive tasks
• Manage and support Active Directory (Directory Services, DFS, DNS, GPO)
• Participate in strategic projects
• Monitor productions systems, respond to and troubleshoot incidents
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
Ideally you will have a degree or related qualification as well as similar experience in a manufacturing environment or gained within a commercial, consumer goods or FMCG business. You must be fluent in Czech and good English skills are required.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Experience with Windows Server OS upgrades
• Citrix Administration and Image Management
• Strong proficiency in managing DNS, DFS, SMTP, clustering
• Experience scripting in Powershell, Python, Perl or other languages
• Strong proficiency in VMware VSphere and cloud management technologies
• Well-rounded knowledge of networking (LAN, WAN, VMPLS, VLAN, Routing, Firewalls, etc.)
• Well-rounded knowledge of storage solutions (Nimble, HPE MAS, Tegile)
• Well-rounded knowledge of Veeam Backup and Replication
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, flexibility in concepts and action, able to handle critical deadlines.
• Good English (written and oral) and Fluency in Czech (written and oral).
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up-to-date CV along with your salary expectations.